Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Grrrr....

Okay, today has been total shit. First, I found out that my friend is needing heart surgery, which is never good, second I had a fight with my mother, and there were tears, yelling, swearing, exchanges of threats, breaking glasses, flying objects, and finally, submission and a breakdown where we forgave eachother. Yeah, happy ending, but still nervewracking. Next, Bob and Deem show up at my house. I haven't had a shower, I'm not dressed, my hair is a mess, I feel like shit. You can imagine my responce.. anyways, while they're there, my cat brings home a mouse. At first we think it's dead, but then it starts moving again, and we're all suprised. But it has a broken right back leg, so I have it in a cardboard box with a towel over top, some water, blueberries, and a half a soggy english muffin. I'm hoping it won't die before tomorrow. As the finally to my WONDERFUL evening, Ashley, Donnelly's girlfriend whom I've never met (but somehow the bitch has my MSN addy) started questioning me on what happened while Bob and Deem were over. When did they leave? Did you DO anything with them? (Remove proper spelling and grammar, insert noobishness) Like fuck woman, leave me the hell alone, I'm not a goddamned penny whore! And she seems to think Donnelly is cheating on her with me. Like fuck! I sure do get around alot in her mind. Not to mention I'm also really pissed (and grossed out) at Aaron (yes, Pyro *rolls eyes*). First learning about his sole intention for dating Manda has put him on my black list, and Deem also (unfortunatly) told me another disgusting detail about him. (I'm not uttering a word, as I'm still trying to deny it, ask Deem.)

So yes.. I'll probably check on my mouse before I go to bed tonight, hope it lives o.o

Audios!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetheart, i know i haven't talked to u in ages and im sorry u had such a bad day, just remember what a great person u r! luv ya 4ever! (platonicly!) xoxoxo

16/8/05 2:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home