Turn-around day
Today, I thought, was just another day. On the computer, updating shit, when there is a knock on the door. Dad gets it, I'm called up, I think it's just another neighbour needing me to babysit next weekend or something. To my surprise, who is at the door but Deem, Donnelly..
And Bobby.
Out of the shock that there are actually people calling on me to come hang out that have biked across the city (a good 45 minutes with many hills between), this hit me most. It was almost like thing were semi-normal. I could look him in the eye and wasn't afraid I'd blush, or have to turn away because it was uncomfortable. It was as if his showing up there fixed all problems between us. And now, knowing that he's back, and seeing him, and hanging around him, and talking to him for a good hour, I feel like I can finally move past this. It was awkward, and yet it was fine. I guess I've lost the ability to blush after being embarrassed so many times.. That part of my autonomy has been over used and has now broken down.
But.. I feel good. And on top of that I got some exercise so I'll be able to sleep like a baby ^_^
Anyways.. Out for now.. buh bye.
And Bobby.
Out of the shock that there are actually people calling on me to come hang out that have biked across the city (a good 45 minutes with many hills between), this hit me most. It was almost like thing were semi-normal. I could look him in the eye and wasn't afraid I'd blush, or have to turn away because it was uncomfortable. It was as if his showing up there fixed all problems between us. And now, knowing that he's back, and seeing him, and hanging around him, and talking to him for a good hour, I feel like I can finally move past this. It was awkward, and yet it was fine. I guess I've lost the ability to blush after being embarrassed so many times.. That part of my autonomy has been over used and has now broken down.
But.. I feel good. And on top of that I got some exercise so I'll be able to sleep like a baby ^_^
Anyways.. Out for now.. buh bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home