Hopeless.
Yep. That's me. Hopeless.
Everytime I try to help someone, either I or they get hurt. It's 1 in the morning and I'm not in bed. I'm failing 2 out of my 4 courses.
Hopeless.
I hurt a friend when she was upset without meaning to.
I forgot one.
I forgot to take care of myself.
I stopped talking.
I'm not sure if I really want to start again.
I'm hopeless.
I'm never going to be perfect, and not going to ever be what I want, because in one way or another I'll be letting someone down, and then I'm letting myself down.
Everyone has to be happy.
Maybe I don't want anyone to be happy for once. Including myself.
Maybe I don't want to stick around to ever be happy.
Cry for help? Maybe.
Need help? Probably not.
Mental nut case?
Most would associate me as being an attention starved prick.
Perhaps that's what I am, or else I wouldn't be posting this.
Then again, who the hell would ever read this?
Everytime I try to help someone, either I or they get hurt. It's 1 in the morning and I'm not in bed. I'm failing 2 out of my 4 courses.
Hopeless.
I hurt a friend when she was upset without meaning to.
I forgot one.
I forgot to take care of myself.
I stopped talking.
I'm not sure if I really want to start again.
I'm hopeless.
I'm never going to be perfect, and not going to ever be what I want, because in one way or another I'll be letting someone down, and then I'm letting myself down.
Everyone has to be happy.
Maybe I don't want anyone to be happy for once. Including myself.
Maybe I don't want to stick around to ever be happy.
Cry for help? Maybe.
Need help? Probably not.
Mental nut case?
Most would associate me as being an attention starved prick.
Perhaps that's what I am, or else I wouldn't be posting this.
Then again, who the hell would ever read this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home