My Day; featuring Kristy XD
Today is a happy day... don't ask me why.. maybe it's the nice weather, maybe it's that I got outside, who knows? I'm happy. Don't screw it up for me XD
After pleeding my sister to lend me 40$ (she babysits this family who pays her SO much an hour and leaves her to watch the kids for 6-9 hours at a time o_O) so that I could go downtown and get some new paint brushes. Man I forgot how expensive they were!
The brushes are going to be used for the first time on Kristy's painting
And to think I was planning on getting a new manga o_O. Anyways, three brushes ate 36$.. man oh man.. but it was sunny out and I just couldn't stop smiling. So I went to Old Quebec Street and got myself a kiddy ice cream cone and a sprite and just sat there eating it.. mmmm.. yumma.
Anywho.. there was this family sitting on the bench accross from me. A mother and her two daughters. The oldest was 6 I heard her saying, and the younger one was almost 3. I didn't catch the older one's name but, get thins, the youngest was named... *drum roll* Devin!
Freaky eh? She was so cute.
Anyways.. Kristy is bored and wants to read me saying nice stuff about her.
No, just kidding, she's just jokingly asking why she hasn't been featured lately.. so here she is!
After a long discussion I've decided that if Kristy was a plant she would be a weeping willow, cause she's strong and pretty and shelters others. She also has inner conflits that bring her down. Hence the "weeping".
She said I'm a spruce because:
Kristy-the countdown begins says:
blue spruce cause ur always there if someone needs you, ur great to have around at a celebration and u remind ppl of happier times when they're down
I made the comment that I guess people enjoy cutting me down and dancing around my dying corpse.
She thought she was poison ivy, I said I would be moss. Meh.
That's my day.. my sister is trying to get me off the computer to do some research thing that she should have done while I was out of the house. Perhaps I should taunt her some more? XD
After pleeding my sister to lend me 40$ (she babysits this family who pays her SO much an hour and leaves her to watch the kids for 6-9 hours at a time o_O) so that I could go downtown and get some new paint brushes. Man I forgot how expensive they were!
The brushes are going to be used for the first time on Kristy's painting
And to think I was planning on getting a new manga o_O. Anyways, three brushes ate 36$.. man oh man.. but it was sunny out and I just couldn't stop smiling. So I went to Old Quebec Street and got myself a kiddy ice cream cone and a sprite and just sat there eating it.. mmmm.. yumma.
Anywho.. there was this family sitting on the bench accross from me. A mother and her two daughters. The oldest was 6 I heard her saying, and the younger one was almost 3. I didn't catch the older one's name but, get thins, the youngest was named... *drum roll* Devin!
Freaky eh? She was so cute.
Anyways.. Kristy is bored and wants to read me saying nice stuff about her.
No, just kidding, she's just jokingly asking why she hasn't been featured lately.. so here she is!
After a long discussion I've decided that if Kristy was a plant she would be a weeping willow, cause she's strong and pretty and shelters others. She also has inner conflits that bring her down. Hence the "weeping".
She said I'm a spruce because:
Kristy-the countdown begins says:
blue spruce cause ur always there if someone needs you, ur great to have around at a celebration and u remind ppl of happier times when they're down
I made the comment that I guess people enjoy cutting me down and dancing around my dying corpse.
She thought she was poison ivy, I said I would be moss. Meh.
That's my day.. my sister is trying to get me off the computer to do some research thing that she should have done while I was out of the house. Perhaps I should taunt her some more? XD

2 Comments:
what about irina lol, ppl might not no im second best...XD
o_0
Second best?
AS IF GURL!
Post a Comment
<< Home