Tuesday, March 08, 2005

And So It Begins..

Well, back at home now. Am currently posting from the school library. Finished history work early go got one way ticket out of class. Yippie! Checked all e-mail and thought, hell, why not post. So I got totally pissed on Thursday night. I will NEVER drink vodka for the rest of my teenage life.. I want to puke at the thought of it. It was the first time I've ever been truly plastered, too. I ended up having the cops after me since I didn't come home that night (I passed out at Matt's place) and now there seems to be some legal shit going on that I am vaguely aware of.

It seems that one family disruption is enough to bring the previous to a complete and utter halt. I'm talking to them again, mostly after I found out my Grandmother is in the hospital in St. Catherines. Something about a catscan. I know little on the subject and I have a feeling my father knows little more than he's told me. He's going down to see her sometime this week. My opinion: don't let me stop you, she's your mom. Actually I kinda want to see her, too. Even if she barely knows who I am some of the time and doesn't have a clue most of it. I never knew my grandfather, and she went off the cliff on the other side of the hill before I even had an interest in getting to know my elders.

My sister is being a little shit once again. Why won't she just do us all a big favor and kill herself. Then you won't have to listen to me complain about her, right? This particular complaint is because my cats stink because she won't take responsibility for her chores around the house. I finally got fed up with having to clean the litter box and forced my mom to make it her job. (Wow, she washes dishes by hand once a fucking week. Whoopee doo. I had to clean the litter box, fill the bird feeder, which BTW can be a very "cold job", do our laundry.. real fair, huh?)

Anyways. She had been neglecting everyone of those tasks, most importantly the litter, and now the house stinks. I'm tired of being labeled as the un-responsible one. At least I can take care of my cats, do my laundry and clean up after myself. That little bitch needs to learn some values inside the house if she ever hopes that her outside relationships (mainly school and friends) ever hope to hold up.

Pretty much, she may be able to do the tricks, but she ain't potty trained.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y am i no longer featured lol, hehehe....so bored....

15/3/05 5:17 p.m.  
Blogger Trix said...

*starts a post on kristy*

15/3/05 5:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home