Pittiful Fighting Leaves Girl Homeless
Today I have been kicked out of my house. I have no cell phone, which is both a good and a bad thing. Good, because they can't travk me down using my GPS locator or the cell phone towers, bad, because I can't get help as easily. Maybe I'll steal a phone and use that. I'm at the library, writing this on paper, and when I'm done, I'll post it online. Then maybe I'll have a clear enough mind to read my book.
I don't lead a bad life. I have morals, rules, priorities... I think my parents think I have abandoned them or something because they are not hte same morals, rules and priorities that they want me to have. I don't smoke, do drugs, and you can hardly say that I drink, even if I do enjoy it. I haven't had sex, and am repelling all above invitations. I do not judge others for what they do to their bodies, but I also choose not to participate. I don't see what my parents think is wrong with me. The most I have ever done is failed grade 9 French and skipped classes. Whoopee-doo. I'm slowly starting to feel as if the voice in my head becoming my own. Don't ask why, don't even ask why it wasn't in the first place. I have no fucking clue.
This all started because I made a call to 911 to keep Donald from getting the shit kicked out of him. That led to me being banned from seeing him anymore. Kristy sleptover, and oh yeah, I got my hair cut. Both thing my father hates me doing. Anyways, my little bitch ass sister decided to be stubborn and try to make me put the monitor back on the table because she wanted to use the computer (we slept in the basement and using the computer on the floor is easy becasue we have a flat monitor and a wireless mouse & keyboard). I know it was va power game becasue, guess what. Instead of taking two seconds to do it herself, she came up the stairs, yelled at me, got my father to yell at me, then made me go downstairs to do it, and yelled at me some more. A two second job turned into a five minute fiasco because my little sister wanted to prove she had control.
I HOPE YOU ARE FUCKING HAPPY MEAGHAN!
So, now I am without a cell, with two overeacting parents, a sister who deserves to die, and I'm in the mood for cutting.
Oh yeah, may I include that my father has decided to "pin"my behaviour on Matt, Dave & Don? He went as far as calling them my "heros". As if! I DO NOT look up to them, or anyone, really, for that matter. They are my friends, not my role models. Enough said.
My father used to be my "hero", until I realised what a phycotic, ticking-time bomb of firey anger he is. It's pathetic.
I have half a mind to go out, get wasted, then high, maybe even laid, and if I do I hope I get pregnant. Then I can go get an abortion. All of that just to show him how harmless I used to be, how I was a good kid who stood up for what she believed in, knew her limits, and tried her hardest to be kind to everyone. Obviously that girl isn't good enough to be "daddy's little girl", so fuck her. I should shut her up and throw er down a well and make her pay. Too long I've been kind. Too long I've tried hard. And just because my main priority isn't school right now dosn't mean I'm not any good.
Fuck him. I don't want to go home anymore.
I don't lead a bad life. I have morals, rules, priorities... I think my parents think I have abandoned them or something because they are not hte same morals, rules and priorities that they want me to have. I don't smoke, do drugs, and you can hardly say that I drink, even if I do enjoy it. I haven't had sex, and am repelling all above invitations. I do not judge others for what they do to their bodies, but I also choose not to participate. I don't see what my parents think is wrong with me. The most I have ever done is failed grade 9 French and skipped classes. Whoopee-doo. I'm slowly starting to feel as if the voice in my head becoming my own. Don't ask why, don't even ask why it wasn't in the first place. I have no fucking clue.
This all started because I made a call to 911 to keep Donald from getting the shit kicked out of him. That led to me being banned from seeing him anymore. Kristy sleptover, and oh yeah, I got my hair cut. Both thing my father hates me doing. Anyways, my little bitch ass sister decided to be stubborn and try to make me put the monitor back on the table because she wanted to use the computer (we slept in the basement and using the computer on the floor is easy becasue we have a flat monitor and a wireless mouse & keyboard). I know it was va power game becasue, guess what. Instead of taking two seconds to do it herself, she came up the stairs, yelled at me, got my father to yell at me, then made me go downstairs to do it, and yelled at me some more. A two second job turned into a five minute fiasco because my little sister wanted to prove she had control.
I HOPE YOU ARE FUCKING HAPPY MEAGHAN!
So, now I am without a cell, with two overeacting parents, a sister who deserves to die, and I'm in the mood for cutting.
Oh yeah, may I include that my father has decided to "pin"my behaviour on Matt, Dave & Don? He went as far as calling them my "heros". As if! I DO NOT look up to them, or anyone, really, for that matter. They are my friends, not my role models. Enough said.
My father used to be my "hero", until I realised what a phycotic, ticking-time bomb of firey anger he is. It's pathetic.
I have half a mind to go out, get wasted, then high, maybe even laid, and if I do I hope I get pregnant. Then I can go get an abortion. All of that just to show him how harmless I used to be, how I was a good kid who stood up for what she believed in, knew her limits, and tried her hardest to be kind to everyone. Obviously that girl isn't good enough to be "daddy's little girl", so fuck her. I should shut her up and throw er down a well and make her pay. Too long I've been kind. Too long I've tried hard. And just because my main priority isn't school right now dosn't mean I'm not any good.
Fuck him. I don't want to go home anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home