WTF??
My sister is one of those people who make people want to kill themsleves.
Seriously.
"Oh look at me I'm a fucking beauty queen!"
"I can't get my winter coat dirty!"
"Eww! I'm not cleaning the cat box, dirty!"
"It's too cold to fill the bird feeder!"
"He's too fat to be allowed on TV!"
"She chews on her hair so I don't like her"
Whine whine whine whine whine.
Let's see how many people we can isolate and make feel small.
Let's be rude and sarcastic to that teacher.
I had a teacher who had a mental breakdown because my class made fun of her all the time. She was really nice, too, but you could see that she just couldn't take that. I know how she felt. I was treated the same way, by the same people.
I think that kids these days take suicide to lightly. The ones who do the hurting will never, ever know what it's like being on the receiving end. My sister is one of those people. I sit and listen to some of the conversations she has on the phone. Most of them include at least one backstabbing comment towards someone she knows. Why do people talk about others behind their back, anyway? And whats the point of telling others things that you don't know are true? For example, my darling younger sister talking about a fellow classmate who was supposidly pregnant. But remember, she heard this from a friend who heard it from a friend who overheard a conversation and assumed what they were talking about. See? Rumours. It's how they start, it's why they'll never end. Because people are too ignorant to understand.
Why don't we put every asshole and bitch in a situation where they are mentally tortured and have no friends or allies to rely on for comfort. After a year I bet it would be suicide. And yet they look at us like were freaks because we have depression and arn't sociable. Can they not clue in that they are the ones at fault?
Seriously.
"Oh look at me I'm a fucking beauty queen!"
"I can't get my winter coat dirty!"
"Eww! I'm not cleaning the cat box, dirty!"
"It's too cold to fill the bird feeder!"
"He's too fat to be allowed on TV!"
"She chews on her hair so I don't like her"
Whine whine whine whine whine.
Let's see how many people we can isolate and make feel small.
Let's be rude and sarcastic to that teacher.
I had a teacher who had a mental breakdown because my class made fun of her all the time. She was really nice, too, but you could see that she just couldn't take that. I know how she felt. I was treated the same way, by the same people.
I think that kids these days take suicide to lightly. The ones who do the hurting will never, ever know what it's like being on the receiving end. My sister is one of those people. I sit and listen to some of the conversations she has on the phone. Most of them include at least one backstabbing comment towards someone she knows. Why do people talk about others behind their back, anyway? And whats the point of telling others things that you don't know are true? For example, my darling younger sister talking about a fellow classmate who was supposidly pregnant. But remember, she heard this from a friend who heard it from a friend who overheard a conversation and assumed what they were talking about. See? Rumours. It's how they start, it's why they'll never end. Because people are too ignorant to understand.
Why don't we put every asshole and bitch in a situation where they are mentally tortured and have no friends or allies to rely on for comfort. After a year I bet it would be suicide. And yet they look at us like were freaks because we have depression and arn't sociable. Can they not clue in that they are the ones at fault?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home