My Hiroshima
So I'm stuck in this history class, bored as hell, trying to research a term paper on the atomic bombings on Japan. Hiroshima is pretty cool, actually, I'm learning a little bit more on Japan, if not a lot. This one bitch is circling around the computers like a hawk.. Twice she's touched my shoulder to keep me from "straying off task". QUIT TOUCHING ME WOMAN! SI VOUS PLAIT! Anyways. I'm also in the hell version of a trip down memory lane. In my history class are two girls I could do without seeing ever again. Kelsey and.. Ugh.. Shannon Archer. The two biggest problems I have ever encountered in my intimate relationships with past boyfriends. Both of them. HERE. SITTING BESIDE EACHOTHER!!! Why why why why why why why.. Okay enough of that, I could go on forever like that, but I won't, it's a waste of my time and energy. *sigh* I want to be somewhere else right now, anywhere else.. I wish I could turn in my research paper from school and then never set foot inside this classroom ever again. But that won't happen.. I have 10 days of this misery.. Hardly fair considering I'll only have a month to myself. I can't wait to see some of the mistakes I'm making on this. I'm not even watching what I'm typing.. The window is reduced to the top bar so the hawk won't catch me updating my blog. I'll draft it then publish it later on at home.
Oh I am so hungry.. I have no money (or at least I don't think I do) because I had a fight with my mother this morning and didn't dare ask for any. My stomach hurts.. This coming from the girl who always eats. I have to keep checking every once in a while to make sure that I'm not typing for naught. I'd be a shame if part of my ill spent effort didn't even produce something to my advantage..
What else summer school brings to mind is that when I am finished, two people will be returning to Guelph, one of them I want to see (Karen) the other I want to kick in the balls, mostly because Kelsey is sitting a meter or two away from me.. Way to make me depressed, eh? Anyways.. I think I'll stop mindlessly typing now.. I'm tired and hungry and wishing I at least remembered to pack batteries for my diskman, that loves to eat up their power supply so quickly.. Soon I'll have enough money to buy a new one that won't cost more for the actual equipment then the total yearly supply of batteries.
Bored and pissed singing off, later dude.
Oh I am so hungry.. I have no money (or at least I don't think I do) because I had a fight with my mother this morning and didn't dare ask for any. My stomach hurts.. This coming from the girl who always eats. I have to keep checking every once in a while to make sure that I'm not typing for naught. I'd be a shame if part of my ill spent effort didn't even produce something to my advantage..
What else summer school brings to mind is that when I am finished, two people will be returning to Guelph, one of them I want to see (Karen) the other I want to kick in the balls, mostly because Kelsey is sitting a meter or two away from me.. Way to make me depressed, eh? Anyways.. I think I'll stop mindlessly typing now.. I'm tired and hungry and wishing I at least remembered to pack batteries for my diskman, that loves to eat up their power supply so quickly.. Soon I'll have enough money to buy a new one that won't cost more for the actual equipment then the total yearly supply of batteries.
Bored and pissed singing off, later dude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home