Sunday, January 08, 2006

Underworld!


Eep! Okay, so I'm really really really excited about the up coming Underworld Movie (Underworld: Evolution), so much so that people are considering me to be a little obsessed.. I think I'm scaring Bobby the most, tho. So yes, I was bored and drew a little doodle that I felt was an accurate representation of both myself and what everyone is probably thinking of me. Just in case you havn't caught on yet, tis Bob on the left, me in the center, and Kristy on the right. Notice the matching skirts? They don't exist yet but they will soon!

Anyways.

Underworld is coming out on the 20th and I'm planning on seeing the first showing of it. I'm going to preorder tickets Friday of next week since that's the earliest time they come available unless I march my butt down there and threaten the management, which may or may not land me in jail. Heh, I'd rather not take the chance. Here's to midnight posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home